Are you fueled by the challenge of finding the perfect candidate? Does it make your day when someone you recruited succeeds in your organization? Are you over the moon when you hear those magic words “I accept the offer”?
United Allergy Services exists to empower providers and advance the understanding of immunotherapy as the gold standard of allergy treatment. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, in nine years we’ve grown to more than 650 employees, and work with practitioners across 20 states.
As a member of our talent acquisition team, you will be critical to the success of our organization. We are the front lines and first point of contact for the future stars of our company, so we are seeking someone with the passion and drive to find the best and brightest talent to fulfill our company mission.
You will be responsible for the execution of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
What you will do every day:
Instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job seekers; managing the interview process; and advising hiring management of top talent.
• Meet with Hiring Managers to discuss position needs and determine requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
• Determine candidate qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Interview and evaluate applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Select top candidates and present them to the hiring manager.
• Arrange onsite interviews by coordinating schedules with the hiring team.
• Improve organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasize benefits and perks, and relay information to the hiring manager.
• Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation affecting HR and recruiting; and enforce regulations with managers.
• Accomplish talent and organization mission by completing projects and tasks as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field with at least two years’ experience in Human Resources or related area is highly preferred.
You will also need…
The ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
Excellent written and communication skills.
The ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
The willingness to make decisions; and exhibit sound and accurate judgment.