The Manager of Project Management will organize, evaluate, and lead projects utilizing project management life cycle documentation and processes; ensuring disciplined financial and scope management, effective stakeholder communication, and schedule delivery. The Manager of Project Management oversees the work of all project management office personnel and takes ownership of the resulting quality of each project.
Chief Financial Officer
Business Systems Analysts
Directors and C-level executives, Business Systems Analysts, Application Developers and all functional departments and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collaborate with sponsors and stakeholders to develop Project Plans that include a Project Charter, WBS & Schedule, Communication plan, and Risk Mgmt Plan.
2. Analyze financial data as it pertains to each project, including allocation of resources, implementation of budgets and quantification of monetary risk and impact.
3. Execute projects, overcome ambiguity, and problem solve with stakeholders/project teams to drive progress.
4. Assign projects, prioritize tasks, and set deadlines for BSAs and project teams.
5. Assist Project/Change requestors with project valuations and business impact for rank and prioritization.
6. Influence the project/change culture with consistent and continuous improvements of project methodology and discipline.
7. Ensure documentation is thorough in every step of a project’s creation, development and execution.
8. Proactively and consistently communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to analyze project needs, requirements, and statuses.
9. Maintain, negotiate and manage vendor relationships.
10. Provides leadership to staff members and facilitates individual and group success; Leads team in meeting corporate and group objectives in harmony with the company’s stated values and priorities. Sets an ethical example for employees throughout the company. Promotes company’s established best practices consistently:
a. Complies with all legal and policy requirements related to employment practices; acts as an employee advocate and fulfills the inherent responsibility of supervision by providing a pleasant work environment.
b. Ensures staff has access to information and supplies to perform at an optimum level.
c. Develops competencies and supports training by scheduling and budgeting for ongoing programs. Plays an active role in the ongoing development of people throughout the company. Accountable for ensuring that a succession plan is in place.
d. Provides coaching and constructive feedback through timely appraisals and direct communication. Establishes with staff members’ practical goals & objectives; and periodically monitors results. Partners with HR as needed to resolve performance issues through training, counseling and/or enrichment.
e. Takes proactive measures to ensure all employees are provided a safe and healthy work environment.
11. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS: