Assist Account Manager in managing multiple facilities. Responsible for meeting or exceeding business, patient compliance, and quality assurance metrics for assigned clinics. Coordinates day-to-day operations of assigned clinics; manages Team Lead(s), CAT/CAS clinic staff, and recommends and implements changes that would improve delivery of services.
- Complies with all legal and policy requirements related to employment practices; acts as an employee advocate and fulfills the inherent responsibility of supervision by providing a pleasant work environment.
- Ensures staff has access to information and supplies to perform at an optimum level.
- Develops competencies, and supports training by scheduling and budgeting for ongoing programs. Plays an active role in the ongoing development of people throughout the company. Accountable for ensuring that a succession plan is in place.
- Provides coaching and constructive feedback through timely appraisals and direct communication. Establishes with staff members’ practical goals & objectives; and periodically monitors results. Partners with HR as needed to resolve performance issues through training, counseling and/or enrichment.
- Takes proactive measures to ensure all employees are provided a safe and healthy work environment.
12. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or five (5) to seven (7) years of equivalent work experience.
BACKGROUND & EXPERTISE:
Combination of two (2) years of experience as CAS, Senior CAS or Team Lead; or two (2) years of experience in a health related or management related environment.
Knowledge of clinical environment.
Intermediate to advanced level competence with MS office and database software.
50 - 75%
**Open to candidate's living in other areas near Baltimore that are willing to travel throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania and northern Virginia**