The Senior Clinical Allergy Specialist – Floater will contribute to a lab service organization by providing additional support in the field and by offering specialized allergy related diagnosis and management tools within our clinics in a regional capacity. The Sr.CAS - Floater will offer medications that are custom-designed antigen therapies that help people become desensitized to many of the pollens and molds that cause illness.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
This position requires an LPN licensure.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge in Microsoft operating system
2. Ability to learn database software
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. Ability to find solutions in difficult situations
5. Prior supervisory/management experience preferred
6. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
7. Ability to commit to 100% regional or assigned territory travel
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
The states of New Jersey and Connecticut require a LPN certification.
**You can live anywhere you want in New Jersey.**