The Recruiter is responsible for assisting in delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the execution of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
• Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job seekers; managing the interview process; advising hiring management of top talent.
• Meets with Manager to discuss position needs; determines requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
• Determines candidate qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Interviews and evaluates applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Down selects top candidates and presents them to the hiring manager.
• Arranges onsite interviews by coordinating schedules with the hiring team.
• Improves organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphases benefits and perks, and relaying information to the hiring manager.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation affecting HR and recruiting; enforces regulations with managers.
• Accomplishes talent and organization mission by completing projects and tasks as needed.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of (2) to (3) years’ experience in a HR/Recruiting field.
Background & Expertise:
The ability to build strong relationships and present the desired image of a world class organization.
Working knowledge of HR/Recruiting departments, dexterous written and verbal communication skills, strong organization skills with strong detail orientation, ability to work independently and multitask.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products and social media platforms.