The Recruiter is responsible for assisting in delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the execution of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
• Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job seekers; managing the interview process; advising hiring management of top talent.
• Meets with Manager to discuss position needs; determines requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
• Determines candidate qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Interviews and evaluates applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Down selects top candidates and presents them to the hiring manager.
• Arranges onsite interviews by coordinating schedules with the hiring team.
• Improves organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphases benefits and perks, and relaying information to the hiring manager.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation affecting HR and recruiting; enforces regulations with managers.
• Accomplishes talent and organization mission by completing projects and tasks as needed.
• Additional responsibilites as assigned by manager.
**Internal: Current employee in good standing who has achieved the role of CAS or higher. **
Position prefers a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field with at least two years’ experience in Human Resources or related area.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Balances team and individual responsibilities.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Adapts to changes in the work environment.
· Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment.