The Senior Clinical Allergy Specialist – Floater will contribute to a lab service organization by providing additional support in the field and by offering specialized allergy related diagnosis and management tools within our clinics in a regional capacity. The Sr.CAS - Floater will offer medications that are custom-designed antigen therapies that help people become desensitized to many of the pollens and molds that cause illness.
1. Consistently high performer: ranked 3 or above on last annual performance review, no corrective actions in last 12 months, demonstrates behaviors that are consistent with and enhance the RISE UP values, lives the mission, demonstrates exceptional capabilities to manage their individual clinic and metrics.
2. Demonstrated leadership: respected by peers as a leader, willingness to work with leadership and peers to create a continuous improvement culture.
3. Tenure: 12 months+. The Senior CAS Floater role, as it is described in this section, provides the opportunity for a CAS, to take on a leadership position as the senior teammate in the field. This role is not managerial, and the Sr. CAS is still expected to perform tests, make medications, and perform other duties as described for the CAS role. The AS/AM may decide to align the lab differently along roles, however, should not give managerial duties to the Sr. CAS Floater. This role is not decided in a lab based solely on tenure, and performance should be taken into the primary consideration.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
This position requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, plus 3 year experience in a health related environment or 3 year experience in customer service.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge in Microsoft operating system
2. Ability to learn database software
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. Ability to find solutions in difficult situations
5. Prior supervisory/management experience preferred
6. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
7. Ability to commit to 100% regional or assigned territory travel
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
The states of New Jersey and Connecticut require a LPN certification.
**Candidate can reside in Little Rock/Surrounding area but preference is Southern Arkansas.**